Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Las Colinas Medical Center
Physical Therapist- PRN
Irving, TX 75039 United States
We’re proud to offer:
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
· Paid Time Off
· Short Term & Long-Term Disability
· Extended Illness Benefits
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Recognition Programs
· 24 hour accessible gym for employees
· Discounted ticket rates at many local attractions
· Discounts with over 200 companies
· Discounted rates at Primrose School of Las Colinas private preschool
· & more
In accordance with physicians orders, the Physical Therapist - PT assesses, evaluates, plans, and carries out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities.
Education, training, experience:
-Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
-B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy.
-State licensure as a Physical Therapist.
-Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
Terms & Conditions