Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Pediatric Physical Therapists - Full-time and Part-time Available!
Greater Houston area, TX 77338 United States
PRN/Part-time benefits are available as desired.
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Cole Pediatric Therapy is a faith-based pediatric outpatient group in the Houston area. We are in the process of expanding and need great therapists for several of our clinics.
Cole Pediatric currently has a full-time or part-time PT opportunity in Northwest Houston (290 area) as well a full-time opportunity Spring!
One of the best things about working for Cole is that you are part of a family that cares first and foremost about the children and the families that we treat. We are a service oriented organization that is committed to both location and international missions work (to see more, take a look at www.colefoundation.org).
Basic responsibilities for our Pediatric Therapy positions will include but are not limited to the following:
* Performs comprehensive evaluations on children who have been referred to Cole
* Provide physical therapy for a wide range of pediatric diagnoses and disorders that will include torticollis, Down's Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, developmenta delays, among others
* Supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants
* Monitor therapy equipment to ensure safety during evaluation and treatment
* Re-evaluate clients at 30 days as needed
* Collaborate with both Speech therapy and Occupational therapy teams on co-treatments when appropriate
If you feel that our Heart of Service matches yours, please contact us today. We are wildly passionate about our children!
Education, training, experience:
* Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
* Current Texas license to practice Physical Therapy by the Texas Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
* New graduates are eligible
* Desire and competency to work with pediatric patients from infancy to adolescence
* Current CPR certification
Terms & Conditions