Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
AQUATIC CARE PROGRAMS
LAND & AQUATIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST
HUMBLE, TX 77338 United States
Paid time off
Health and Dental insurance
Corporate profit sharing plan
401k Retirement plan
Assistance with Relocation Expense
Year end Bonus
Aquatic Care Programs, Inc. is a well established outpatient physical therapy company located in and around the Houston area. Our state of the art facilities include a large indoor, heated, oxygenated therapy pool and fully equipped gym area with advance equipment. We provide comprehensive, effective therapy in aquatics and land in a supportive team environment, focusing on patient needs and successful outcomes.
Join our team of dedicated, skilled therapists providing effective treatment protocols for a wide range of patients in areas of neuro, orthopedics, and sports medicine. Learn and expand your skills in a positive, dynamic and friendly team setting.
If interested, APPLY TODAY at www.aquaticcare.net/careerContact.htm
Please contact Nina Doan to schedule an interview or for any inquires:
phone: (713) 454-6000 ext 103
Education, training, experience:
- Minimum of MS in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Must hold a Physical Therapy license in the state of Texas.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Enjoy the water and learning.
- Candidate emphasizes excellence in patient care and customer relations.
- Candidate must be able to interact with all age group, educational levels, and people with medical and cognitive problems in an respectful, pleasant, courteous manner.
- Candidate must have good organizational and problem solving skills and must take responsibility for own actions.
Terms & Conditions